Our main mission is to preserve the heritage of activists and associations that have fought for gender equality or any other document for the history of women and gender.
Cultural heritage can take different forms:
- correspondence, minutes of meetings, notes, diaries and many other documents (paper or digital)
- photos, posters, postcards, prints
- books, brochures, magazines
- stickers, badges, banners, campaign materials
- testimonies (oral history)
- audio and audiovisual recordings
- webpages, social media posts …
Be it the voluminous archives of a long standing organisation or some seperate letters or photos … we welcome your past and keep it for the future.
- Do you keep documents that link to the women’s, feminist or lesbian movement, or other actors working for gender equality?
- Is your organisation looking for a place to preserve its paper or digital archives?
- Would you like advice some advice on how to preserve for the future what your organisation is doing today?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to advise you.
What you entrust to us will not be opened to the public without your permission. We take great care to ensure that your personal information is handled properly.